Need to enter a Sub-Contractor’s Quotation on their behalf? You now can by following the steps below:
- From the Navigation Menu, select the appropriate project.
- Select Changes > CRX.
- Select “New” to create a new CRX OR edit an existing CRX.
- From within the CRX, select the check box of Sub-Contractor to enter a Quotation on behalf of.
- Select Save from the Top Toolbar.
- An “Enter on Behalf” of button appears next to the Sub-Contractors name selected.
- Select the “Enter on Behalf” of button. The Sub-Contractor Quotation page displays.
- Complete all necessary fields.
NOTE: Total Quoted and Cost Type are mandatory fields. If a Sub-Contractor Change Order will be required, a Contract must be selected (or created using the New Contract) button.
- By default, the Issued By field populates with the Sub-Contractor’s name selected in step 4 above. This can be removed and amended as required.
- Select the appropriate action from the Top Toolbar:
- A contract must be selected prior to the Sub-Contractor Quotation Close action being accepted by Onware.
- Closing allows a Sub-Contractor Change Order to be created.
- Close Without Contract
- Does not require a Contract prior to Closing the Sub-Contractor Quotation.
- A Sub-Contractor Change Order will not be able to be issued from with Sub-Contractor Quotation.
- Once the Sub-Contractor Quotation is closed, you are re-directed to the CRX selected in Step 3 above.
NOTE: The Sub-Contractor must have a Trade selected in either their Preferences (User Account) or the Project for a Sub-Contractor Quotation to be created on their behalf.
Want to learn about all the exciting changes in version 8.21.1 of Onware? Click here!