Our News Feed widget has been Updated!
- Our News Feed widget is set up to broadcast Twitter feeds. In version 9.22.0, it will no longer just display the text and link but will also show images, too.
- It is now easier to distinguish Changes or Change Directives that can be added to a Change Order from those that have not. If a Change or Change Directive can be added, a blue “Add” button will appear.
- Need more space to type the description of an existing Meeting item? Adjust the size of the Description box by dragging the bottom right corner of the text box with your mouse. Watch the video below to see it in action!
- In version 9.22.0, Tax amount header will display the name and percentage of tax in Progress Claim based from the details saved in the Project.
Thing to Consider
- Adjustments to the Tax Name/Percentage will be reflected in new Progress Claims only
- It is now easier to identify if a company is active or inactive with the addition of an active column on the Search page.
- An additional active column has been added to the “Contacts” section of a Company, allowing Project Administrators to quickly identify why users associated with the Company have active accounts.
Reviewing Consultant Recommendations
- In 9.22.0, Contract Administrators no longer have to navigate to multiple Recommendations to view Consultants comments. When a Contract Administrator edits one of the below documents, the Comments from the document will display along with the Recommendations details.
- Unsolicited Change Request
- Request for Substitution
- Progress Claim
- When a Consultant Recommendation is issued on an Unsolicited Change Request, text entered into the description and reason fields is removed
- Area gets duplicated when new areas are added in Site Visit.
- Area does not show in Site Visit Items grid when a new item is added.
- When a Site Visit Item with new area created is added, Site Visit Item is duplicated. Duplication only displays in “Edit” page. Document viewer and PDF display Site Visit Items properly.
- When a General Contractor closes the Unsolicited Change Request, text entered into the “Not Accepted/Reason for Re-quote” field is removed
- When a Quotation has been initiated, a “New Quotation” button still displays for General Contractor Project Managers
- Improved “Trouble Encountered” error message received when an E-mail subscription is added and does not meet required criteria