Onware is a Microsoft Certified partner and offers data analytics with Power BI, Azure consulting, custom built applications, and existing IT integrations.
What Is Microsoft Power BI?
Onware and Microsoft Power BI
What is Microsoft Power BI?
Power BI is a unified, scalable platform for self-service and enterprise Business Intelligence (BI). It leverages the power of Azure, Microsoft’s industry leading AI, unparalleled integrations (like Excel and Office 365), and more, to connect, share and visualize any data for analytics to help find actionable insights faster and more efficiently – all in real-time.
Trust Microsoft technologies to power and optimize your business intelligence by relying on one of the largest and fastest growing business intelligence clouds.
Bridge the gap between data and decision making with data analytics in minutes
- Create amazing data experiences: Easily create data visualizations, models, and reports personalized to your KPIs and brand. Get fast, AI-powered answers to your business questions—even when asking with conversational language.
- Gain insights from your largest BI deployments: Make the most of your big data investments by connecting to all your data sources with the scale to analyze, share, and promote insights across your organization while maintaining data accuracy, consistency, and security.
- Make BI decisions with confidence: Conveniently collaborate on the same data, analytics, and reports. Share insights across Microsoft Office 365 applications, such as Microsoft Teams and Excel—empowering everyone in your organization to quickly make data-driven decisions that drive strategic actions.
Data Analytics with Onware and Microsoft BI
Onware is a proud Microsoft Silver partner. Let us help connect to and prepare your data, automate your data processes, and build immersive data visualizations and interactive dashboards for self-service analytics and real-time reporting. Whether it is helping you manage your team or give visibility to executive and board level oversight, we have the answers to your organization’s needs and challenges. We have extensive experience with monitoring volume or resolution times, workload distributions, sales and KPI tracking, construction and project management, budget administration, and building balance sheets, cashflow and income statements for financial analysis.
Examples of reports and dashboards:
- Supply Chain: Tracking manufacturing, procurement, backlogs, or inventory
- Sales and Customer Service: Monitoring volume and resolution times, customer trends, account and order tracking, and management targets, goals, and forecasts
- Operation: Analyzing equipment usage, workforce distribution and productivity
- Construction Analytics and Project Management: Tracking map projects, job timelines, budgets, and cost
- Accounting and Financial Statements: Providing consolidated company-wide reporting, balance sheets, cashflow and income statements
Microsoft Power BI products
Power BI Desktop
Work in the familiarity of Microsoft Office with DAX formula language, and Power Query to transform, integrate, and enrich your data. Then, connect to your data, wherever it is – Dynamics 365, Salesforce, Azure SQL DB, Excel, Sharepoint and more – to create rich, interactive reports with visual analytics at your fingertips – for free.
Power BI Pro
Share your data visualizations with your team and partners both inside and outside of the organization to promote and enhance data-driven collaboration.
Power BI Premium
Dedicated capacity with unified self-service and Enterprise BI for advanced analytics, big data support, and on-premises and cloud reporting. Optimized for the enterprise to include the ability for organizations to serve many “data consumers” – those who only need to view or explore data, dashboards, and reports in a cost-effective way.
Power BI Licenses
For more information about Power BI licenses please see the Microsoft website.
If you need self-service BIPower BI Pro
- Self service and modern BI in the cloud
- Collaboration, publishing, sharing and ad-hoc analysis
- Fully managed by Microsoft
If you need advanced analytics, big data support, and on premises and cloud reportingPower BI Premium
- Enterprise BI, big data analytics, and on-premises reporting
- Advanced administration and deployment controls
- Dedicated cloud compute and storage resources
- Allows any user to consume Power BI content
Microsoft Power BI Professional Services
Connection to Data Sources
Need help getting things implemented? Want to make your visualizations pop? Onware offers a variety of professional services. Draw on our experience implementing Microsoft Power BI in organizations of all sizes.
Onware will help you connect to your data and ensure that your data is secure by configurating data connection permissions and row-level filtering as necessary
Onware provides live online and on-site services to help with your Microsoft Power BI data visualizations. This includes management consulting and business analysis to truly understand your needs to develop the most meaningful, impactful, and business specific data visualizations to meet your business requirements.
Onware provides live online implementation services to help with your deployment. This includes installation and configuration of Microsoft Power BI on your server(s). We will also help to determine and implement a suitable backup strategy for your organization.
Training is critical to get the most out of Microsoft Power BI. One of the goals of Microsoft Power BI is to empower users with the ability to see and understand their data. Training is offered by Onware.