Data analytics is a powerful tool that can help extract value from your data. Every organization is collecting data, and more than ever, they are looking for ways to find a competitive edge from it.
Leading data visualization platforms like Microsoft Power BI and Tableau provides powerful desktop applications – or even on the web-browser – to its users to help with data discovery. Furthermore, you can share the results of the analysis through workspaces, online sites, or through e-mail. But wouldn’t it be nice that you have everything you are looking for in one place? This is where embedded analytics shines!
What is Embedded Analytics
According to Gartner, embedded analytics is a digital workspace capability where data analysis occurs within a user’s natural workflow, without the need to toggle to another application. In other words, it is a way to put all your important information in one place – imagine having an integrated analytics experience within your ERP or CRM!
Moreover, the goal is to provide value to users by giving them the most relevant information and allow them to work more efficiently in the applications they are using daily.
Some Benefits of Embedded Analytics
- Added value in your application. Modernize your application experience by giving greater functionality and satisfaction to your end users. Moreover, as your application becomes more useful, less people will switch away from your application to others.
- Increase productivity by helping those that are making business decisions with data. Furthermore, give users a great experience by placing everything of value in one place
- Gain competitive advantages by driving a culture of data-driven decision making. Empower more people to use tools like Tableau or Power BI to explore data at every level of the organization.
How to Embed your Business Intelligence (BI)
There are many different ways to embed your analytics.
- Simple Web Pages
- Embed a published dashboard on a server or a site through HTML
- Moreover, share data visualizations with large audiences through blogs or websites (see our beverage consumption dashboard above)
- Custom Web Portals
- Combining important dashboards into a unified site which helps users easily find business-critical dashboards right away.
- Curate analytics for both internal and external customers
- 3rd Party Applications
- Embedding data visualization through business applications like SharePoint or mobile applications.
- In addition, this allows users to interactive with Business Intelligence dashboards without having to learn new workflows or new software.
- Customer-facing Product
- Provide self-service analytics that bring immediate value to your customer by embedding data visualizations. As a result, this allows them to find the answers they need without having to contact a reporting team.
We do Embedded Analytics! Connect with us and learn more about our Custom Portals for BI Dashboards
Onware builds custom portals with embedded analytics. Save time by bringing all your business-critical dashboards and reports into a unified site. We build portals that are custom-tailored to your individual needs. Contact Onware today to learn more and for a demo.
With over 20 years of experience with data, we have helped many in different industries overcome pain points that prevent them from adopting analytics. Call and speak to one of our data experts, and we can help make your organization more data driven.
Whether it be with architects, construction owners, general contractors, engineers, government entities, or services providers, we can design a custom-tailored solution that is built for your organization. In addition, we have experience building income statements and balance sheets for financial analysis, job costing reports, and many other software solutions for project management, sales, and logistics
Enjoy this post?
Visit our website for more content including additional case studies, news and events, and tips and tricks to elevate your visual analytics. In addition, follow our social media for updates in software, BI, and data. Follow our social media (LinkedIn and Twitter) for updates in software, BI, and data.